FOA Risk Management Center
By creating policies and procedures that reduce risk and claims a client can lower their overall risk transfer costs and promote a safe and healthy work environment for your employees, vendors, and visitors. Foa & Son’s Risk Management and Loss Control Division provides personalized loss control assistance and content through trained personnel and sophisticated technology offerings.
- Provide automated tracking of certificates of insurance reducing time and errors.
- Access to an expansive library containing risk management training techniques and loss control strategies tailored by industry.
- The ability to push and track training to employees through off the shelf or highly customized training modules.
- Easily tracks and reports workplace accidents, including near misses. Then uses that data to automatically update OSHA logs.
Loss Control Services:
- Design simple and effective Risk Management Programs tailored to our client’s specific needs.
- Advise clients and advocate on our client’s behalf when responding to insurer control recommendations.
- Create loss control recommendations around a single event that may provide unique hazards.
For more information, please contact Nicolle Peterson at Nicolle.Peterson@FoaSon.com or call 212.812.8991.