When it comes to protecting your business, there is nothing more important than an asset protection program specifically designed for your business needs.
No one can do it better than your Trusted Advisor at Foa & Son. We focus on being your business advocate, protecting your interest, structuring a loss control program, resolving coverage questions and issues, and making sure that your claims are paid.
Whatever your business insurance requirements are, no matter how much they change, Foa & Son's Trusted Advisors will design and continue to maintain a strategic program to protect your business, and enable it to grow and prosper.
Our expertise and white glove service befit our clients which are among the most distinguished companies and organizations around the world, including Europe's most famous luxury brands, and exporters.
Our in-depth knowledge and experience extends to all principal sectors: retailers, wholesalers, not-for-profits, real estate, healthcare, hospitals, financial and professional services, municipalities, manufacturing sectors, and Directors & Officers liability.
Foa & Son's unique international experience and ability to choose from a broad range of insurance options, makes us a valuable addition to your company's management.
Ask us to structure a business asset protection program which contains the appropriate insurance for your specific needs. These are some of our specialities:
- Property - All Risks including Flood, Earthquake, Windstorm
- Automobile - Liability and Physical Damage
- International Master Programs
- General and Products Liability
- Boiler & Machinery and Equipment Breakdown
- Umbrella and Excess Liability
- Workers Compensation and Statutory Disability
- Business Income, Contingent Business Interruption, Continuing Expenses
- Open Cargo; International and Domestic Transit, and Throughput Programs
- Professional Liability, Errors and Omissions Covers
- Crime/Employee Dishonesty, and Fiduciary Liability
- Directors & Officers and Employment Practices Liability
Our interest has always been that of our clients; we have no financial stake in any insurer. Our clients are our principals and we take that responsibility very, very seriously.