Vice President of Human Resources
Jackie’s professional experience in human resources and her educational background in art and psychology have given her a wealth of knowledge and proficiency that she brings to the critical role of overseeing Foa & Son’s people. She has expertise in diverse fields such as healthcare, insurance and education. Her ability to coach employees coupled with her interest in organizational development, human capital management, workplace structuring and compliance have led to her effectiveness in human resources.
Before joining Foa & Son, Jackie was the human resources director for a large medical practice and was the driving force behind the department’s innovative architecture and implementation. She took on the responsibility of planning, directing and administering all related functions to ensure adherence with applicable local, state and federal policies, laws and regulations.
Jackie holds distinguished designations as a Professional in Human Resources and as a Society for Human Resources Management Certified Professional. With 15+ years in human resources, her experience includes:
- Executive coaching, counseling and performance management
- Change management during times of growth, stability and decline as well as mergers, acquisitions and private equity transactions
- Training on compliance, learning/developmental opportunities, mentorship and career planning
- Recruiting and onboarding
- Employee relations and investigations
- Design and implementation of policies, procedures, programs and initiatives
- Compensation planning
- Management of staff, supporting both onsite and remote client groups
- Multisystem HRIS knowledge, such as in reporting, analytics, employee database navigation and recruiting/applicant tracking systems
- Benefits administration
In addition to her achievements in the workplace, Jackie worked closely with various populations in mental health settings and taught adult continuing education classes in photography. She obtained a master’s degree in clinical art therapy, blending her areas of study.